Bundle ticket with access to all 3 Regenerative Fashion Sessions at a special price.
At Conway Hall, London
- Session 1: Fashion, Nature & Climate – arrive at 12:45 for 1:00-2:00 pm.
Learn about the links between fashion, nature, and climate and the actions you can take in your company to drive positive change.
Decarbonising your supply chain, shifting to low-impact materials and rethinking buying practice to promote innovation, regeneration and social impact . And the good news? It’s already happening – this amazing panel of experts will tell you where to start.
This session showcases innovative brands and organisations, pioneering industry leaders sharing insights and the ‘How To’. Covering topics such as Regenerative and organic cotton; Mapping and reducing carbon emissions; Sourcing low-impact materials; Transitioning from animal derived products.
There is a way to redesign the fashion industry with people and planet central and provide customers, investors and workers purposeful work.
Hosted by Safia Minney, expert panellists include:
- Green Element – Alicia Thew
- Future Fabrics Expo – Amanda Johnston
- Collective Fashion Justice – Emma Hakansson
- Oshadi – Nishanth Chopra
- Changing Markets Foundation – Urska Trunk
- Session 2: Fashion, People & Livelihoods – arrive at 2:15 for 2:30-3:30 pm.
To create a truly regenerative and just fashion industry we must move to paying living wages and guaranteeing human rights.
This session will invite discussion from pioneering companies and initiatives, sharing best practice and approaches to delivering fair wages. This session will introduce new legislation in the fashion sector to drive the change. Topics will include; Better buying practices; Mapping supply chain; Transparency; Artisanal craft production to promote decent livelihoods in rural areas; Refugee artisans; Sourcing from sustainable and Fair Trade suppliers; Pushing for political change in the fashion industry.
Hosted by Safia Minney MBE, expert panellists include:
- Continental Clothing – Mariusz Stochaj
- The Industry We Want – Karen Diaz
- Fashion Revolution
- Made51 – Christine Gent
- Common Objective – Tamsin Lejeune
- Fashion Roundtable – Tamara Cincik
- Investment ESG Analyst – Tenisha Elliott
- Session 3: Fashion, Inspiring Cultural Change – arrive at 3:45 for 4:00-5:00 pm.
How can we challenge the fashion narrative and inspire a cultural shift? Can consumption be ethical and how can we think about degrowth in this context? Understanding what corporate activism can look like, running successful campaigns and engaging our audiences through visual messaging.
Customers, investors, and regulators are increasingly demanding verifications and accountability from fashion companies. This workshop will showcase leading brands and organisations who are creating circular systems and engaging brand partners to promote an industrywide transition.
Hosted by Safia Minney, panellists include:
- House of Lords – Baroness Lola Young
- Caryn Franklin
- Dvora Photography
- Compare Ethics – Abbie Morris
- Fashion Revolution
- ThinkCircular – Debbie Luffman
- Tom Berry